Inspired by the desire to help strengthen family and community life, the mission of the Alliance for Community Respite Care (ACRC) is to provide support and relief through access to respite care for caregivers of children and adults of all ages with special needs.
The ACRC is dedicated to identifying resources and supports for families of people with special needs of all ages throughout Western Pennsylvania.
While not a service provider, when funds are available, the ACRC makes these funds available through scholarships to families who have no other payer source for respite care.
- Assists caregivers in finding quality respite care through a single point of contact
- Addresses lifespan respite issues
- Gathers information to document
- Provides funding for respite
- Gathers information to document the need for respite services