Now Accepting Referrals For Respite Stipends
The Alliance for Community Respite Care (ACRC) of CLASS is pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of respite stipends made possible through the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.
The ACRC of CLASS is now accepting requests from family caregivers to receive respite stipends.
Families must meet all of the following criteria:
- Individual must be living with paralysis
- Have an unmet respite need or an emergency situation that requires respite care
What are the requirements?
- Families must participate in pre and post service surveys
- No age or income restrictions apply for the recipients of these funds
- Individuals providing respite who do not have a license or certificate must complete and pass an online course
For more information or to submit a request, contact Char Raynovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.246.2245.